Adhering to the Understanding of the Companions. [Point 5:Explanation of the Creed (Kitaab Sharh us-Sunnah)]
Book Name: Explanation of the Creed (Kitaab Sharh us-Sunnah)
Author: by Abu Muhammad Al-Hasan ibn ‘Alee ibn Khalaf Al-Barbahaaree (d. 329H) rahimahullaah
Translator: Abu Talhah Dawud Burbank
5: Adhering to the Understanding of the Companions
May Allaah have mercy upon you.
that the Religion is what came from Allaah, the Blessed and Most High. It is not something left to the intellect and opinions of men. Knowledge it is what comes from Allaah and His Messenger, so do not follow anything based upon your desires and so deviate away from the Religion and leave Islaam. There will be no excuse for you since Allaah’s Messenger explained the Sunnah to his Ummah and made it clear to his Companions and they are the Jamaa’ah, and they are the Main Body (as-Sawaad ul-A’dham), and the Main Body is the truth and its followers.
So he who contradicts the Companions of Allaah’s Messenger sallallahu alaihiwasallam in any of the affairs of the Religion, then he has fallen into disbelief.
1. lmaam Ahmad reports in his Musnad (4/278) with hasan isnaad narration of Nu’maan ibn Basheer: Abu Umaamah al-Baahilee, radiallaahu ‘anhu, said,
“Stick to the main body (as-Sawaadul – a’dham), so a man said, “What is the ‘Main Body’? So Abu Umaamah said,’This Ayah(54) in Soorah an-Noor:
“But if you turn away,he Muhammad is oniy responsible for the duty placed on him and you for that placed on you.”
Ibn Mas’ood, radiallahu ‘anhu, said,
“The Jamaa’ah is what conforms to the truth, even if you are alone.”
” Reported by Ibn’Asaakir in Taareekh Dimashq with a saheeh isnaad as pointed out by Shaikh al-Albaanee in al-Mishkaat (1/61).
2. Allaah, the Most High, did not only warn against opposing His Messenger sallallahu alaihiwasallam, but also warned against the following of any way other than that of the first Believers: the Companions, radiallaahu ‘anhum, amongst whom the Qur’aan was sent down and who learned directly from the Messenger sallallahu alaihiwasallam. Allaah, the Most High says:
If anyone contends with the Messenger even after guidance has been plainly conveyed to him and follows a path other than that of the Believers (i.e. the Companions), We shall leave him in the path he has chosen and land him in Hell. What an evil refuge!
(Surah an-Nisaa’ (4):115)
So he who totally abondons their way and instead follows the way of the devils, like the extreme Raafidess, Baatinees and the extreme Soofees who worship others besides Allaah, then he has left the religion.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Imam Maalik said:
- Adab(Manners) (50)
- Ahlehadees/Salafi. (36)
- Al Walaa wal Baraa (7)
- Apostasy (2)
- Aqidah (65)
- Ash'ariyyah | Jahmiyyah | Mu'tazilah (10)
- Bidah (Innovation) (26)
- Books and PDFs (1)
- Eid ul Fitr And Eid ul Adha (1)
- Enjoy Your Life (46)
- Facebook and Internet (10)
- Hadith Gems (21)
- Hereafter (9)
- Islamic Funny Stuff (3)
- Jihad (9)
- Jinn-Angels and black magic (4)
- Jumu'ah (2)
- Knowledge(iLm) (100)
- Muslim world and Rulers. (18)
- Muslimah (16)
- Poetry (20)
- Qur'an and Its Tafsir (10)
- Ramadan (2)
- Refutations (39)
- Rightly Guided Khalifahs (7)
- Salafi Dawah. (9)
- Salah (32)
- Sayings and Actions of Salaf as Saalih (54)
- Scholars (78)
- Abd al-Azizz ibn Baz (Rahimahullah) (16)
- Abdul Aziz As-Sadhan (2)
- Ahmed bin Hanbal (Rahimahullah) (3)
- Ahmed Ibn Taymiyyah (Rahimahullah) (8)
- Al Shafi’ee (1)
- ‘Abdullah Ibn al-Mubarak(Rahimaullah) (10)
- ’Abdul’Azeez bin Rayyis ar-Rayyis (2)
- Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah(Rahimahullah) (3)
- Muhammad bin Saalih Al 'Uthaymeen (Rahimahullah) (10)
- Muhammed ibn Abdul Wahab (Rahimahullah) (2)
- Nasiruddin Al-Albaanee (Rahimahullah) (24)
- Saalih bin Abdul Azeez Aali shaykh (1)
- Saalih ibn Fowzaan (Hafidhahullah) (9)
- Salih bin Sa'd as-Suhaymi (1)
- Shia (3)
- Shirk (23)
- Sufism (16)
- Sunnah (25)
- Tawheed (11)
- The Etiquettes of Marriage And Wedding (8)
- The Permanent Committee for Islaamic Research and Verdicts (6)
- Weak and fabricated Hadith (25)
- What You Should Do In The Following Situations? (48)
- Why did the Imâms Differ? (4)
- Worship(Ibadah) (12)
Top Posts & Pages
- Paradise and Hell Have Already Been Created- Refuting belief of Mu'tazilah | Qaadariyyah | Jahmiyyah
- Partisanship (Hizbiyyah) To a Scholar or a Da'ee by Saalih ibn Fowzaan al-Fowzaan
- Leave this fitnah of Photography O Salafis
- A Story to ponder upon for those who complains about their condition
- Be like the bee by Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah
- The Muslim is not killed for the disbeliever (whom he kills).
- Uthman bin Hunaif (Story of the blind man) - sufis supporting waseelah through this hadith?
- What Is Ma'ruf (Right) And Munkar (Wrong)?
- ‘Taqabbal Allahu minna wa minkum‘- Eid greeting.
- Are all the pious shaykhs Salafis?
- What is the best way for women to give da'wah? By Shaykh Al-Albani
- An alternative to achieve the benefits of Ribat for those who wished to Join Jihad but couldn't do so.
- Two Weak hadith in Tafsir Ibn kathir mentioned under Surah an-Nas
- Differences Among the Sahaba.
- Affirming the attributes of Allah does not necessitate Tashbeeh with his creation: Whatever is the right of the creator does not necessarily apply to the creation.[From the book- The Asharis in the scale of Ahlus sunnah wal jamah]
- Correcting the Statements of a Scholar of the Sunnah and Not Seeking to Totally Drop Him by Shaykh Saalih bin ’Abdul’Azeez Aali Shaykh
- Sitting between the sun and the shade is not allowed
- Ruling on Taking/Publishing pictures of Women on Facebook, blogs etc for Dawah purpose.
- Taking pictures of women in Qur’aan teaching centres and showing them on satellite channels
|izniarifahshuib on Paradise and Hell Have Already…|
|Abu qadri on Be like the bee by Ibn Qayyim…|
|Dr-Iftakhar Ahmed on Leave this fitnah of Photograp…|
|syed waseem on Leave this fitnah of Photograp…|
|ummanas7 on What to say at the time of mak…|
- 37,381 hits