Home > Ahlehadees/Salafi., Aqidah, Refutations, Shirk, Sufism, Tawheed > Refutation of Qasidah Burdah (The Poem of Scarf of Al-Busairi) by Shaykh Jameel Zeeno |Part 2|

Click Here for Part 1

Busairi writes in chapter 5:

Whenever time caused me any distress and I took refuge in him.

I received shelter from him which was not misused.

Refutation:

Busairi is saying:

Whatever disease and distress has afflicted and stricken me, I beseeched and asked from the Messenger of Allah (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam) for the cure and healing. So, for the relief of my distress no one but the Messenger of Allah cured me and relieved me.

Whereas, Allah says in the Quran- Ibrahim (Alaihis Salam) said:

“And when I am ill, it is He who cures me.” [Surah Shuara Ayah 80]

Allah, the Most High says:

And if Allah touches you with harm, none can remove it but He, and if He touches you with good, then He is able to do all things. (Surah An’am verse 17)

The Messenger of Allah Muhammed (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam) said:

If you ask then ask from Allah, and if you seek help then seek it from Allah.

(Jaami Tirmidhi, Book 35, chapter 59, Hadith 2516, classed as Hasan Saheeh by Imam Tirmidhi in His Jaami)

Grave of Busairi where now people commit Shirk

Grave of Busairi where now people commit Shirk

In chapter Nine, Busairi writes:

For verily I have a security from Him due to My Name

(Being) Muhammed, while he is the most faithful of Mankind in fulfilling his promise.

Refutation:

Busairi is saying:

Indeed I have a promise with the Messenger of Allah sallallahu alaihi wasallam that he will enter me into Paradise, because of my name being Muhammed.

From where did he get this Promise and guarantee? We know many people who are transgressors and communists from amongst the Muslims whose name is Muahmmed. Is naming somebody with the name Muhammed a justification for them to enter into Paradise?

Whereas Messenger of Allah( sallallahu alaihi wasallam) said to his beloved Daughter Fatima (RadiAllahu anha): Ask me of what I have anything you wish; I possess nothing with which to protect you from Allah.

[Saheeh Bukhari, Book 55, chapter 11, Hadith 2753]

In chapter Ten, Busairi writes:

Perhaps the Mercy of My Lord when distributed.

Would be distributed in proportion to the Sins.

Refutation:

This is [Everything] but truthful and authentic. If the mercy of Allah brings distribution accordingly to the degree of Sins committed as indicated by the Busairi in the aforementioned poem, then as a result, it would be incumbent upon the Muslim to increase in his or her sinning until they obtain more from the mercy of Allah. This is something that no Muslim or any intellectual person could say, because without doubt, it contradicts the statements of Allah:

“Surely, Allah’s mercy is (ever) near unto the good-doers”

(Surah Araf ayah 56)

And also His statement:

My mercy encompasses all things.” So I will decree it [especially] for those who fear Me and give zakah and those who believe in Our verses –

(Surah Araaf ayah 156)

In chapter Three, Busairi writes:

How can the necessities of such a noble personality incline him toward this world.

For had it not been for him this world would not have come out of non existence.

Refutation:

Busairi is Saying:

Had it not been for the Messenger of Allah Sallallahu alaihi wasallam, this world would not have been created? [ i.e this world was created for the Messenger of Allah.]

Allah, the Most High proves Busairi to be Liar and states:

I did not create Jinn and Mankind except that they should worship Me alone

[Surah 51verse 56]

Even the Messenger of Allah sallallahu alaihi wasallam was created for the sole purpose of worshipping Allah alone and calling to this, Allah states commanding the Messenger of Allah (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam):

And worship your Lord until there comes to you the certainty (death).

[Surah: 15 Ayah: 99]

_____________________________________________________________

Source: Majmu’ah Rasaail at-Tawjeehaat al-Islaamiyyah li-Islaahil-fard wal-Mujtama by Shaykh Jameel Zeeno, vol. 2, page 227. Translated by Zulfikar Ibrahim Al-Memoni Al-Atharee.

Advertisements